Hello Family and Friends 🙂
So I’m wayyyyyyy to busy studying to my finals to write about Nice and Monaco last weekend, but I wanted to share the photos from my trip (the trip was awesome)! Wish me luck on my finals, I take them this Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I have a week off from school and I’m going to Barcelona and Lisbon, I’m so excited!
Here are some quick trip highlights:
- Tour and wine tasting in Nice at a vineyard
- Watched my first European soccer game, front row seats!
- Explored Nice and drank lots of great wine :), amazing weather
- Took the train to Monaco and won $20 at the Monte Carlo Casino, spent it on a very fancy cocktail!
- On the last day there, we took the train to a few small beach cities and explores some very cute towns of the French Riviera
- Our hostel upgraded us to our own hotel room, it was only $40 for 3 nights! We totally scored.
Will give a full recap of Barcelona, Lisbon, and how my exams went once I’m back from that trip. Miss everyone so much!